Today all our children had a taster session of Taekwon-do Learning through play.
The session was led by Leo and Carrie and was interactive throughout.
Activities were presented as fun but the children were learning through their activities:
- how to develop balance, co-ordination
- listening and following instructions
- colour matching and naming
- fine motor skills as they balanced the 'teacups' on the 'saucers'
- taking turns and respecting others as they work together
|Stand on a coloured spot, fists ready - Let's go!|
|And the Green team's turn|
|The Blue team play cups and saucers|
|This is Leo....|
The weekly lessons are being offered in Coleraine West Community Centre each Monday.